dotConnect for SQL Server Standard Description
dotConnect for SQL Server, formerly known as SQLDirect .NET, is an enhanced data provider for SQL Server that builds on ADO.NET technology and SqlClient to present a complete solution for developing SQL Server-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, dotConnect for SQL Server offers both high performance native connectivity to SQL Server and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
The following list describes the main features of dotConnect for SQL Server.
* Direct Access to SQL Server within 100% managed code
* High performance
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful SqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
* ASP.NET Provider Model support
* Extra data binding capabilities
* Cross-form components cooperation
* Ability of monitoring query Execution
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of SQL Server
* All SQL Server data types support
* Licensed royalty-free per developer, per team, or per site
dotConnect for SQL Server Standard Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in dotConnect for SQL Server Standard 2.40.140
Release notes are not available currently.
dotConnect for SQL Server Standard Requirements
No additional system requirements.